Sat, Feb 04|
Guangzhou Taoist Center
3-months Qi Healing Offline Course for Healers
This Buqi course for healers is part of the Taoist Qi global healing non-profit program, which is sponsored by global Taoist Qi practitioners, with the aim of training 1000 healers and heal millions of people worldwide in post-covid-19 era.
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2023, 10:00 AM GMT+8 – May 04, 2023, 5:00 PM GMT+8
Guangzhou Taoist Center, Guangzhou Baiyun District
About the event
In the post-epidemic era, plagues, wars, and natural disasters have occurred frequently, and people around the world have suffered physically and mentally. With the aim of healing people worldwide, global Taoist Qi practitioners donated a nonprofit program. During the study, you will gain the magical ability of transmiting Qi for healing, and obtain the global Taoist Qi healer certificate after graduation.
This course mainly covers
Buqi (External Qi Transmission)
What is Buqi (External Qi Transmission)
Buqi is also called external Qi transmission. During the body-spirit healing, master is able to release Qi and transmit the energy and Tao within it to others. It is a great healing therapy for physical and spiritual wellbeing in ancient times. There are many ancient records of external Qi transmission. The ancient history book “Jin Shu Fang Ji Zhuan” states those who learn Taoism and nourish Qi can transmit Qi to the others for healing.
- The magical ability to transmit Qi for healing within a short period
- You can obtain the global Taoist Qi healer certificate after graduation, and start healing in your local area
- Love to help others
- Past experience in Taoist Qi healing（either online or offline)
- Commit to participate or organize at least one Taoist Qi global healing event each year within the next three years during your free time, to heal those who suffered physically or mentally
You can heal individuals with
- Post-COVID conditions, sub-health conditions or diseases
- Mental trauma caused by epidemic, war, and natural disasters
- Mental trauma caused by life changes (widowed, unemployed, etc.)
- Depression or mental illness
- Max paticipants: 10 people
- Study fee is not required. The costs of venues and teachers are mainly donated by global Taoist Qi practitioners. However, your transportation, accommodation and other expenses must be paid by yourself
- If you have gained benefits during the session, you are welcomed to donate to the International Red Cross Society in the name of "Qi" according to your ability to help more people. We also look forward you to use the Taoist Qi therapy you have learnt to help more people achieve greater health and happiness.
- If you are absent without a good reason after registration confirmation, you will be disqualified from participating in any courses from Taoist Qi Therapy Institution.
- Taoist Qi Center is not a religious place such as a temple, but a private venue for healing, learning, and immersion in the Taoist Qi culture and way of life. We recommend to choose a healing spot nearby. If you need to come to China, you can check www.visaforchina.org or the nearest local Chinese embassy for the latest visa information.