Sat, Sep 03|
Online Taoist Qi Global Healing - North & South America
We provide you with distant Qi healing via Facebook live for body and spirit. Suitable for Individuals with: 1. Post-COVID conditions, sub-health conditions or diseases; 2. Mental trauma caused by epidemic, war, natural disasters or life changes (widowed, unemployed) 3. Depression or mental illness
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2022, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM GMT+8
About the event
This online healing session is part of the Taoist Qi global healing non-profit program, which is sponsored by global Taoist Qi practitioners. This three-year program benefits millions of people in more than 30 countries and 100 regions worldwide (prioritize countries and regions with epidemics, wars, or natural disasters), all healers have practiced Taoist Qi therapies for many years.
Healer’s Qi contains energy which has a miracle healing effect on disease, and the Tao contained within the Qi can awaken your mind, expel evil spirits, and remove traumas. Healing with Qi allows individuals to regain a healthy and happy life.
Thus, Qi is the foundation of body cultivation, and Tao is the foundation of spirit cultivation. This Taoist Qi therapy does not conflict with your existing practice, instead, it will elevate the results.
This session mainly covers
Distant Buqi (Distant External Qi Transmission)
What is Buqi (External Qi Transmission)
Buqi is also called external Qi transmission. During the body-spirit healing, master is able to release Qi and transmit the energy and Tao within it to others. It is a great healing therapy for physical and spiritual wellbeing in ancient times.
There are many ancient records of external Qi transmission. The ancient history book “Jin Shu Fang Ji Zhuan” states those who learn Taoism and nourish Qi can transmit Qi to the others for healing.
Typical Qi sensations
- You can feel and hear the Qi flows in meridians;
- Bloating, numbness, itching, or tingling feeling in past lesions, wounds, surgical incisions, and even potential lesions in the future;
- Slight bio-electromagnetic flows around the body with warm or cold airflow;
- Most people with gastrointestinal diseases will experience abnormal dryness in mouth and tongue;
- When you are excreting body’s toxins, your urination will increase, and you’ll fart more frequently;
- When the past harmful emotional traumas are released, they usually come with tears.
Most teachers come from an ancient Taoist Shi men (master and disciples). Shi men inherited the essence of Qi therapy from Huang-Lao Taoism in ancient times, and found its Tao through thousands years of Chinese medicine practices. Its hidden in Qinling mountains and worship Yellow Emperor and Lao Tzu. It keeps the original Taoist philosophy in works like the Tao Te Ching, and doesn’t become the religion of Tao Jiao, which you’ll find in Taoist temples. When the global outbreak of COVID-19 started in 2019, disciples went down the mountain to heal those who suffered.
The sixty-fourth generation master of the Shi men, was born in a family of Taoist doctors, and is a grand master in five art (Mountain, Medicine, Life, Appearance, and Divination) . He has devoted himself to the scientific practice and dissemination of the ancient Taoist Qi therapy practices for many years. He is the author of the traditional Chinese medicine book "Rereading the Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine" and the Taoist book "The Universe Chronicles - Book of Truth", which is known as the modern version of the Tao Te Ching. His disciples are all over the world.
- The healing experience requires a quiet environment. Be calm, open and carefully feel the energy fluctuations of teacher's Qi field and your body's internal Qi flow.
- This healing session is developed for you to experience the healing power of Taoist Qi; it does not constitute any specific clinical diagnosis and treatment recommendations. Please consider carefully before participation for patients with severe or critical illness.
- Suitable person 1. Individuals with Post-COVID conditions, sub-health conditions or diseases 2. Mental trauma caused by epidemic, war, and natural disasters 3. Mental trauma caused by life changes (widowed, unemployed, etc.) 4. Depression or mental illness
- Contraindications: No apparent contraindications.
- Healing payment is not required. The costs of venues and healers are mainly donated by global Taoist Qi practitioners.
- If you have gained benefits during the session, you are welcomed to donate to the International Red Cross Society in the name of "Qi" according to your ability to help more people. We also look forward you to use the Taoist Qi therapy you have learnt to help more people achieve greater health and happiness.