Thu, Jul 13|
Taoist Qi Centers in China
Qi Acupuncture Course for Healers
This course mainly focuses on philosophy learning and non-profit clinical practices of Qi acupuncture. By transmitting Qi through acupuncture needles, it’ll save the amount of healers’ Qi used during healing, while still achieve significant results.
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2023, 7:00 PM – 7:05 PM
Taoist Qi Centers in China, China
About the event
In the post-epidemic era, plagues, wars, and natural disasters have occurred frequently, and people around the world have suffered physically and mentally. This course is part of the Taoist Qi global healing non-profit program, which is sponsored by global Taoist Qi practitioners, with the aim of training 1000 healers to heal millions of people worldwide . During the study, you will gain the magical skill in Qi acupuncture for healing, and obtain the global Taoist Qi healer certificate after graduation.
This course mainly covers
What is Qi acupuncture
Qi acupuncture is different from traditional acupuncture and moxibustion. It uses needles or moxibustion as a medium for those who have attained the Tao to transmit the true qi or Tao in their bodies to others in order to heal their physical and mental health.
Acupuncture needle or moxa sticks is just a media. De-qi is very important in Chinese acupuncture. There’s a claimed sensation of numbness, distension, or electrical tingling, not only at the needling site, but also traveled from the needling site towards internal organs through meridians. Body health is restored after blockage is cleared in meridians. And for mental health, the master can guide the Tao into individuals’ mind through Qi, which can awaken the mind, expel evil spirits, and relief the pain. Thirteen needles of the ghost gate is one of the famous Qi acupuncture technique.
- The magical ability to heal using Qi acupuncture within a short period.
- Save the amount of positive Qi you use on patients and reduce the contamination of negative Qi you get from patients during clinical practices
- You can start your career as a Qi acupuncture healer in your local area after graduation
- Love to help others
- Past experience in Taoist Qi healing（either online or offline)
- Commit to participate or organize at least one Taoist Qi global healing event each year within the next three years during your free time, to heal those who suffered physically or mentally
You can heal individuals with
- Post-COVID conditions, sub-health conditions or diseases
- Mental trauma caused by epidemic, war, and natural disasters
- Mental trauma caused by life changes (widowed, unemployed, etc.)
- Depression or mental illness
- Max paticipants: 10 people
- Study fee is not required. The costs of venues and teachers are mainly donated by global Taoist Qi practitioners. However, your transportation, accommodation and other expenses must be paid by yourself
- If you have gained benefits during the session, you are welcomed to donate to the International Red Cross Society in the name of "Qi" according to your ability to help more people. We also look forward you to use the Taoist Qi therapy you have learnt to help more people achieve greater health and happiness.
- If you are absent without a good reason after registration confirmation, you will be disqualified from participating in any courses from Taoist Qi Therapy Institution.
- Taoist Qi Center is not a religious place such as a temple, but a private venue for healing, learning, and immersion in the Taoist Qi culture and way of life. We recommend to choose a healing spot nearby. If you need to come to China, you can check www.visaforchina.org or the nearest local Chinese embassy for the latest visa information.